A REPORT ON THE APRIL 19 2015 MINI CLASS 1 TOURNAMENT IN DOWNTOWN KINGSTON.

2 posters

Go down

A REPORT ON THE APRIL 19 2015 MINI CLASS 1 TOURNAMENT IN DOWNTOWN KINGSTON. Empty A REPORT ON THE APRIL 19 2015 MINI CLASS 1 TOURNAMENT IN DOWNTOWN KINGSTON.

Post  leopard Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:11 pm

Our group from Mobay and neighboring parishes were the first to arrive that included Mickey, Wayne,Schoolaz, Allen,first class, Taylor and me leopard.
Shortly after other players started to pop in one by one.. We saw bald head and he explained that he was shocked to see us and he didn't get an update on who was coming so that he could organize a proper class 1 tournament.
By then it look like it was just gonna be some games being played by the players that were there and not anything organized until About 1pm when Blacks came and said they were organizing something and that interested persons should give there names along with a entry fee.It was decided that there would be two groups and a draw would be made to determine the persons in each group with the top two of each group making it to a semifinal.
The draw wasn't pretty for one of the group as the four hardest players that were there (arguably) were picked in the same group and what was worst is that I picked that group alsoA REPORT ON THE APRIL 19 2015 MINI CLASS 1 TOURNAMENT IN DOWNTOWN KINGSTON. 1f62dA REPORT ON THE APRIL 19 2015 MINI CLASS 1 TOURNAMENT IN DOWNTOWN KINGSTON. 1f62dA REPORT ON THE APRIL 19 2015 MINI CLASS 1 TOURNAMENT IN DOWNTOWN KINGSTON. 1f62dA REPORT ON THE APRIL 19 2015 MINI CLASS 1 TOURNAMENT IN DOWNTOWN KINGSTON. 1f62d!!
The players that make up that group were Shines, Baby otherwise known as fabkidd, wasp, Wayne, Taylor who is a very good class two player from mobay and of course me (leopard)...
The setup was 4games.. 3points for a win 1point for a draw and a pat on the back for a lose.First round in our group went by with Shines topping and baby coming in second.. Major points were Shines beat baby 2games to 0, wasp beat shines 1game to 0, baby beat wasp 3games to 1.
The other group which I don't know too much about consist of Mickey, Necktie Dolphin and some other players that were in class 3 or lower.
Second group which I don't know about much in the way of scoring only know that Mickey came first and necktie second.
So the setup was shines vs necktie and Mickey vs baby.As expected shines went through to the final despite a good fight from necktie aka Sadikie I think.Baby beat Mickey 1-0 and went through also
Grand finale and the park was closed..sorryA REPORT ON THE APRIL 19 2015 MINI CLASS 1 TOURNAMENT IN DOWNTOWN KINGSTON. 1f62dA REPORT ON THE APRIL 19 2015 MINI CLASS 1 TOURNAMENT IN DOWNTOWN KINGSTON. 1f62d
But The show must go on so the went across the road to finish it.. Ringside was packed to capacity.
First game shines look to have the upper hand until baby hit him something that can only be described as a shot from Hell or heaven (it could not be seen by human eyesight until it finish.The other game followed with some almost unhuman like precision to end up in a draw next game went the same way. Last game and baby opened strongly and carried the game strong well into the middle part of the game putting the champion under incredible pressure to the point were it looked like a sure loss for him Until an unusual walk gave baby limited options but to attack a piece which proved costly for the challenger!! Not only did it provide a breakthrough to king but also a free piece and a threat of a second free piece at the end of it for shines. However extra time was not meant to be whether caused by a small oversight by shines or very good finish by baby it ended up in a draw and for the first time in many many many years a tournament in which shines entered was not won by him.

leopard

Back to top Go down

A REPORT ON THE APRIL 19 2015 MINI CLASS 1 TOURNAMENT IN DOWNTOWN KINGSTON. Empty Re: A REPORT ON THE APRIL 19 2015 MINI CLASS 1 TOURNAMENT IN DOWNTOWN KINGSTON.

Post  Agua75 Sat May 30, 2015 7:14 pm

Brilliant report Bro Leopard, very interesting & fun to read, well done  Laughing

Agua75

Back to top Go down