World Championships 2013 among men and women

Go down

World Championships 2013 among men and women Empty World Championships 2013 among men and women

Post  Sacks on Fri May 24, 2013 10:56 am

Who can share with us the story of what happens at an International Tournament like the one which will be in St.Petersburg ? I know definitely in every draughts competition they're are GMI's, MI's and of course underdogs. affraid

Sacks

View user profile http://zambiandraughts.ucoz.com/

Back to top Go down

World Championships 2013 among men and women Empty Re: World Championships 2013 among men and women

Post  Agua75 on Sun May 26, 2013 2:39 pm

I wish I knew the answer Sacks but I have never seen or participated in an International Tournament. I was of the view that no underdog would be in such. I would think the players selected to play would atleast have some standard to make them worthy to participate. Players will be better than players, but underdogs, I think not.

Agua75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

World Championships 2013 among men and women Empty Re: World Championships 2013 among men and women

Post  Sacks on Mon May 27, 2013 4:35 am

Thanks for your comment Agua, what you have said is very true but the word "underdog" does apply in other sports like football, basketball etc. So I was of the idea that those that participate for the first time are treated as "underdogs" bounce

Sacks

View user profile http://zambiandraughts.ucoz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Agua75 on Tue May 28, 2013 5:32 pm

Your welcome Sacks and on that basis I do comprehend what you mean so I do agree with you Very Happy

Agua75

View user profile

Back to top Go down

World Championships 2013 among men and women Empty i was in pro turnament

Post  silesia on Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:17 am

i make 3rd place

1st u must get used with clock, then is poetry ;ppp

silesia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down